Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We Interrupt This Program.....

Sorry there hasn't been any blog posts for a few days. I had to go out of town on a business trip over the weekend, and now I'm leaving today for my brother's graduation from Basic Training. I should be resuming posts next week. In the meantime, make sure you visit Coupons.com and print their GM and Kelloggs coupons. Kelloggs items are on sale this week at Kroger, buy for 4/$10, get $4 off. It works out really well when combined with coupons. Also, if you buy 10 items, you can get the "Fuel for School" rebate from Kelloggs. (Look for the $80 rebate button in the bottom right corner.)

Sneak Peek - Kroger is having another 10-Item Mega Event Aug 16-29. Not sure what all will be on sale, but I know General Mills products are involved. Be sure to print them from Coupons.com before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment