Monday, September 28, 2009

Sorry....

Sorry I haven't kept up with this lately. In the past couple weeks we found out we were expecting baby #3! I've had more morning sickness with this pregnancy than either of the other two. Actually, for me it's all day sickness. :( I've just kind of gone into survival mode. Keeping up with my busy two and trying to keep the house running has been about all I could handle. I'll try to keep up with this a little better, since it seems like I may be getting the queasiness under control.

Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having to deal with morning sickness. Hope you feel better soon. Oh- congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Amazon-Coupons
    Floweraura-Coupons
    Printland Coupons
    Nearbuy Coupons
    Ebay Coupons

    ReplyDelete